Toyota Kata Training
Event Start Date: 2/5/2018 8:00 AM
Event End Date: 2/5/2018 4:30 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 16 spaces left.
Cost per place: $395.00
This event can only be signed up for between 11/7/2017 12:00 AM - 1/29/2018 11:59 PM
Utilize the Toyota Kata methodology of Coaching Kata and Improvement Kata to coach for daily continuous improvement (CI)
- Learn a four-step, iterative PDCA routine for addressing obstacles to achieving short-term conditions aligned with a long-term vision/challenge
- Get a daily routine- Coaching Kata - for teaching the Improvement kata thinking pattern
- Participate in an interactive simulation to understand the integration of Toyota Kata components
- Sustain your continuous improvement efforts
- Understand how the Toyota Kata trajectory components (vision/challenge, current condition, target condition, obstacles, PDCAs and coaching) come together
- Presentation of the Toyota Kata Methodology
- Participation in the Improvement Kata simulation in order to bring the Kata process material “to life” as team members PDCA their way through the Kata process en route toward a Challenge and Target Conditions.
- Experiencing a Coaching Kata session that makes clear how the Learner, 1st Coach and 2nd Coach interact so effectively.
- Explanation and examples linking Vision, achievable Challenges and short term Target Conditions, in addition to the planning necessary with an Advance Group Overview