Fanuc Robotics Programming & Operations
Introduces the FANUC robot and how to use the teach pendant for this robot. The course covers safety, powering up and jogging the robot, understanding the teach pendant, how to teach points, and touch up points. This course also covers frames, creating programs, I/O devices, programming statements, registers, plus a whole lot more. Participants use FANUC cert series robots.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand Fanuc robot programs and configuration.
- Become capable of writing basic to intermediate robot programs.
- Robot System
- Power Up and Jog
- Setting up axis limits
- Setting up USER frames
- Setting up Tool Center Points
- Creating a basic program
- They will create a routine that uses circle points
- Students will learn to manipulate their routines and points
- I/O Devices
- Students will learn un-conditional branching statements
- Conditional WAIT, IF/SELECT, or IF/THEN Statements
- Advanced Program Structure
- MACRO instructions
- Miscellaneous Instructions
- File Management
- System Variables
- Mastering and Calibration