Fanuc Robotics Programming and Operations
$795 per person
Upon completion of this course students will gain knowledge and understanding of Fanuc robot systems. They will also learn to create robot programs, and troubleshoot robot problems.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand Fanuc robot programs and configuration.
- Become capable of writing basic to intermediate robot programs.
- Robot System
- Power Up and Jog
- Setting up axis limits
- Setting up USER frames
- Setting up Tool Center Points
- Creating a basic program
- They will create a routine that uses circle points
- Students will learn to manipulate their routines and points
- I/O Devices
- Students will learn un-conditional branching statements
- Conditional WAIT, IF/SELECT, or IF/THEN Statements
- Advanced Program Structure
- MACRO instructions
- Miscellaneous Instructions
- File Management
- System Variables
- Mastering and Calibration