Internal Auditor Training - VDA 6.3 Process Auditing
Provides hands-on practice using VDA 6.3 Process Audit requirements to evaluate and audit the critical processes of a quality system. It is designed for all manufacturing and service areas and covers key aspects of auditing within a firm and for auditing suppliers.
1. If attendees have no formal training in auditing of core tools, then Auditing of Core Tools class (one day) will be needed. 2. ATN is not a licensed VDA 6.3 provider, and the ATN VDA 6.3 Internal Process Auditor training does not presently provide a VDA license. Certain customers may require one or more of their suppliers’ auditors to have a VDA auditor “card”.
• Understanding of VDA 6.3 Process Elements P2-P7
• Understanding of Supplier Potential Analysis (P1)
• Understanding the evaluation and grading of individual questions and downgrading rules
• How to plan and conduct an audit
• Auditing Techniques
• Use of turtle diagrams
• Familiarity of VDA 6.3 Analysis Tool and spreadsheet
• Writing an audit report and generating action plan