Introduction to Lean Sigma/Six Sigma
$249 per person
Lean Sigma is a highly disciplined management strategy to use statistical tools and project work to achieve consistent excellence in quality, reduce waste/costs and deliver products to customers on time. Lean Sigma uses a problem solving methodology to:
It also is a way to make breakthrough improvements in a process that will show up on the bottom line.
This training session introduces participants to a more in-depth understanding and application of Lean Sigma tools. It also provides an understanding of how these tools can be used to make process improvements.
- Understanding the Customer
- Being Effective and Efficient
- Goal of Lean Sigma
- Lean and Quality toolbox
- Six Sigma: As a Metric; A Methodology; A Management System
- DMAIC Process
- Process Variation versus Productivity
Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Technicians who is responsible for the performance of key processes
- Professionals or analysts that are responsible for testing or experimenting on systems or processes
- Engineers who have responsibilities in developing new processes or improving existing production or manufacturing processes