An introduction to piping and plumbing systems, fittings, components and tools.
At the end of this course the student should be familiar with:
- Piping and Plumbing drawings and symbols, methods of instillation, tools used and how to layout cuts for saddle and other joints.
- Introduction to piping systems
- metal piping
- non-metal piping
- Methods of installation
- common and special valves
- strainers, filters and traps
- Piping and Plumbing Drawings
- Piping Symbols and Diagrams
- Piping and Plumbing Tools
- Pipe threading
- Pipe layout templates and layout procedures
- Tube bending