Introduction/Overview Review of Requirements - VDA 6.3
Participants will understand the elements P2-P7 for serial production and supplier potential analysis. Participants will receive a practical understanding of how to apply the VDA 6.3 Analysis Tool and/or spreadsheet. Participants will learn how to evaluate and score each question, how to apply rules for downgrading, and how to perform potential analysis for new suppliers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Executives who need to make decisions about VDA 6.3 in their business.
• Managers who need a comprehensive understanding of VDA 6.3, how it will affect their processes, how to implement it in their facility, and how to implement it with their suppliers.
• Engineers who need an introduction to VDA 6.3 and how it may affect them.
• Supervisors who need to relate how VDA 6.3 may their daily activities.
• Trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining VDA 6.3 to employees.
• Understanding of VDA 6.3 Process Elements P2-P7
• Understanding of Supplier Potential Analysis (P1)
• Understanding the evaluation and grading of individual questions and downgrading rules
• Understanding of VDA 6.3 Analysis Tool and spreadsheet
• Practical application of VDA 6.3 using the VDA 6.3 Analysis tool to serial production and supplier audits