Introduction/Overview Review of Requirements - ISO 9001
This one-day overview offers a detailed examination of the ISO 9001 standard, including the structure, management requirements, and the registration and auditing processes. Attendees will learn the requirements of ISO 9001 and have the opportunity to discuss application and implementation of the standard in their facility using real world examples.
- History of Quality Systems standards.
- The Quality Management System Requirements
- Requirements of the of the ISO 9001 standard
- How to integrate these requirements into a company’s existing processes
- The registration process
- Selecting your registrar
- Pre-assessment audit
- Certification Audit
- Maintaining your certification
- Getting your Quality system started
- When to get started
- How to get started
- Who should be involved
Who Should Attend:
- Executives who need to make decisions about ISO 9001 in their business.
- Managers who need a comprehensive understanding of quality system standards and how to implement the standards in their facility.
- Engineers who need an introduction to quality system standards and additional knowledge of them.
- Supervisors who need to relate the standards to the way they perform their everyday activities.
- Trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining the standards to employees.