Participants learn the concepts and purposes of project management, and the proper application of skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques. They learn that the purpose of project management is prediction and prevention rather than reaction. Participants explore theories of “Triple Constraint of Scope” and “Time and Cost for Quality.”
• An awareness of the importance of applying standard practices to Project Management in projects of any size.
• An understanding of essential elements, including the Leadership Role of the Project Manager, Project Planning, Risk Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
• An understanding of the key Project Management processes
• Leadership - Team Building, Motivation, Communication, Influencing, Decision making, Political and Cultural Awareness, Negotiation, Trust Building, Conflict Management, Coaching, A sense of Humor
• Strategic Planning, Lifecycle Management, Time Management, Project Scheduling, Documentation Development, Risk Mgmt, Financial Modelling (Cost Mgmt), Project Tracking Software, Subject Matter Expertise