Employees learn the concepts and purposes of PM, and the proper application of skills, knowledge, tools and techniques - they learn that the purpose of PM is prediction and prevention rather than reaction; and explore theories of "Triple Constraint of Scope”, and “Time and Cost for Quality."
• An awareness of the importance of applying standard practices to Project Management in projects of any size.
• An understanding of essential elements, including the Leadership Role of the Project Manager, Project Planning, Risk Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
• An understanding of the key Project Management processes
• Leadership - Team Building, Motivation, Communication, Influencing, Decision making, Political and Cultural Awareness, Negotiation, Trust Building, Conflict Management, Coaching, A sense of Humor
• Strategic Planning, Lifecycle Management, Time Management, Project Scheduling, Documentation Development, Risk Mgmt, Financial Modelling (Cost Mgmt), Project Tracking Software, Subject Matter Expertise