Participants will explore the process of organizing and planning how to divide time between activities in the most productive and efficient manner. Understanding life/work balance and the lack of work stress can lead to a higher engaged workforce and that being busy isn’t the same as being effective.
• Clarify your goals and achieve them
• Handle people and projects that waste your time
• Be involved in better delegation
• Work more efficiently with your boss/advisor
• Learn specific skills and tools to save you time
• Overcome stress and procrastination
• Why is Time Management Important?
• Goals, Priorities, and Planning
• TO DO Lists
• Desks, Paperwork, Phones
• Scheduling yourself and others
• General Advice